The Humor List

Digest for Saturday, July 05, 2014

Topics of the day:
1. Private Conversation (George Matyjewicz)
2. Big Daddy Baghdadi (RLB)
3. Divorce (Paul Benoit)
4. Should be evident (Lee Bradley)

Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 22:23:31 -0400
From: George Matyjewicz
Subject: Private Conversation

While watching a movie recently, I couldn't hear the dialogue over the chatter of the two women sitting in front of me. Unable to bear it any longer, I tapped one of them on the shoulder.

"Excuse me," I said. "I can't hear."

"I should hope not," she replied sharply. "This is a private conversation!"

Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 14:33:32 +0300
From: RLB
Subject: Big Daddy Baghdadi

The fellow they call El-Baghdadi
A top fundamentalist baddy
Said, "I am the Caliph
And you're not my pal if
You don't come and be a Jihadi."

Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 09:02:24 -0400
From: Paul Benoit
Subject: Divorce

Catholic Nuns are supposedly married to God ...
So if they divorce, do they get half the universe??

Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 09:36:11 -0400
From: Lee Bradley
Subject: Should be evident

A homeless woman knocks on the door of this opulent estate. When the owner comes to the door, the homeless woman begins: "Excuse me, please, but you wouldn't happen to have any money?"

The owner replies, "Of course we do, my dear; how else do you think we can afford to live in such luxury?"