The Humor List

Digest for Monday, January 06, 2014

Topics of the day:
1. That's when the fight started <adultish> (Grady Lacy)
2. New name for Chicago (Maurizio Mariotti)
3. Had it?? When?? How?!? (Paul Benoit)

Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 00:20:50 -0500
From: Grady Lacy
Subject: That's when the fight started <adultish>

My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to have sex?"

"No," she answered.

I then said, "Is that your final answer?"

She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, "Yes."

So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend." And that's when the the fight started.

Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 10:44:22 +0200
From: Maurizio Mariotti
Subject: New name for Chicago

Chiberia.
In other news, Vladimir Putin inquires if the Russian government could lease land around Chicago to be used a gulags.

Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 06:46:32 -0500
From: Paul Benoit
Subject: When?? How?!?

[excerpted from The Old Perfesser's diary]

Dear Diary,
The other morning I was sitting on the edge of the bed, unshaven, with my head in my hands trying to wake up, when MrsPerfesser walks out of the bathroom all dolled up, ready to go shopping, and she looks at me sadly and says, "Boy, you have had it."

I don't even remember getting it!

- The Old Perfesser